Re: Autorization to commit files into svn

Hello Igor,

TK's

> Renie,
> 1. I check you member rights and all is good.
> 2. Yours previous commits was succesfull (revisions 1323, 1324).
> 3. You can try to make a new checkout of the kicad tree (if you
have
> an unlimited traffic).

I attempt chekout all, and same results (my attempt commit)!

> I think there is a problem with a SourceForge hosting.
> You must report you problem to the "Support Requests Tracker"
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=1&atid=200001
>
> I read this tracker and find many reports about different SVN
problems.
I go to link of your indication, see one another post with same
problem, but, nothing answer... I'm keep looking the post, wating
for soluction!

If not improper, I can send the my files to you, and you put in SVN?

> --
> Igor Plyatov

Greetings!
[]'s