Re: Re: Using wxpack for compiling Kicad

I agree with you Dick, but some people still *like* windows more than
other good alternatives. And to lazy to learn something useful and not
so ugly commercial.

Look after mac they are commercial but in a more elegant way! It works
and nothing more.

wxpack is just an prebuild wxWidgets Package for windows.

Just give it a try and let Jean-Pierre know, if it works well we could
add it in the how-to-build-on-windows svn repository.

Jerry

Sorry, I no longer have access to Windows. I deleted at the most recent upgrade to Ubuntu.

I wouldn't have had time nor need anyway.

Dick