Re: gerbview: aperture macros

about adding a flag bit or bool to class TRACK which would indicate that the track is to be drawn in the background color rather than in the layer's color.

To fully support the erasure in a multi layer display, don't we also have to:

1) draw the tracks in the order of occurrence within the gerber file? Our track->Insert() logic may be inserting these tracks backwards. This is not hard to fix.

2) buffer each whole layer in its own separate bitmap while drawing, and then OR the bit map into the display. Otherwise the erasure will erase stuff from other layers.

More food for thought.

Dick