Re: to Jean-Pierre,please,aviseja in advance for new

Renie a écrit :

Hello Jean-Pierre,

My poor english yet know for all users/friends!

Please, aviseja in advance for new candidate releases.

Is very hard translate all modifications in project from you and Dick,
have modifications almost all day!

I thinks more productive, one warning to all translators 1 week befor
new release!

Do not worry about your english : we understand you.
Of course i'll notify all translators when a new R.C. is planned.
This is not before some weeks because new zones handling must be refined (changes in cleanup, erc control ... functions)
and fully tested.
Also changes about fields in eeschema made dy Dick are also a work in progress.

Thanks for your work about KiCad.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche