Re: to Jean-Pierre,please,aviseja in advance for new

jean-pierre.charras@... wrote:
Of course i'll notify all translators when a new R.C. is planned.
This is not before some weeks because new zones handling must be refined (changes in cleanup, erc control ... functions)
and fully tested.
Also changes about fields in eeschema made dy Dick are also a work in progress.

It might we wise to target Feb 1 for the next release. I will probably have some time to work on Kicad over the Christmas holidays. Then there would be a testing period and translation catch up.

I don't see any reason to rush this, anyone in a hurry can always build from the SVN repository.

Dick