Re: Interesting article

Jonas Diemer escreveu:

My point was just that we are not even using branches in svn yet, i.e. we aren't really hitting any limits with the current solution,

Linus' point is exactly that with SVN people don't use branches because it is too complicated...

I am not sure anymore about anything, but I tend to agree with him: I get my image, work on my private repositary just as if it was a branch, but with all comodities of a personal repositary, and when I have finished, I send it to the official mantainer... it sounds like a reasonable working model to me ;)

Alain