Re: Polygon work

pe, 2009-01-23 kello 08:59 +0100, Rok Markovic kirjoitti:

> There are still some problems with thermals. One, that I encounter in
> my boards is when in close pitch components (VQFP, ... )

Are those pads smaller in width than zone minimum thickness? If you
decrease minimum thickness, what happens?

> Please see atached pictures, I understand if my
> explanation is unclear.

Thank you for your explaining screenshots. For the future it would be
good if you cut the important part out of the screenshot and process the
picture with colour indexing. That would save a great deal of bits,
because png compresses best with least colours and detail (the detail
includes antialiasing). In GIMP the tools are in image menu. Optimum
palette is mostly a good option.

http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-image-mode.html

-Vesa