Re: Bug 2311317 Patch - Saving Netlist defaults to

Thanks for working the bugs Brian. The tracker is for that.

I applied your patch and closed the bug, adding this final comment to the tracker entry:

"
This seems to be a bug in the wxWidgets library or the Mac OS X's file
globbing handler. There should be no reason the mask cannot have two '*'s
in it.

The wildcard part of the mask component should be discarded when the user
picks an actual file. For now, we work around this bug by removing the
2nd mask.
"

It might be good if somebody can file a bug report with wxWidgets or OSX folks.