Re: Negated signal names

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lorenzo" <lomarcan@...> wrote:

> The ~ syntax for drawing overbars on pin names could be very useful
> even in other places, expecially in label names... I've located the
> relevant code in class_pin but it would be a BIG copy & paste job:(

OK, since nobody replied I've done the work myself :P:P I actually added Yet Another Parameter to the DrawGraphicText function... the pin drawing/plotting code is A LOT simplified and the overbar handling logic came out neat too :D

I handled the ~ syntax for pin name, body elements and labels (of the various kinds).

Hope the patch come thru... it's in overbar.patch