Re: Several Problems with kicad on osx

> > > ../include/board_item_struct.h:9:46: error: boost/ptr_container/ptr_vector.hpp: No such file or directory
> > You have problem with boost seems..
> I have checked the boost compilation and its good.
> I tried editing the include lines manually with no success. Any tips on how I can get this to compile?

===== snip from your output url
lute1:kicad briandurocher$ sudo make -f makefile.macosx
Password:
make[1]: Entering directory `/Users/briandurocher/Downloads/kicad/common'
=====

You should use cmake to build Kicad as written in COMPILING.txt, not makefile.macosx.
You can find cmake at http://www.cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html