Re: Issue with PCBNEW on Max OS X

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@...> wrote:
Wayne,
I've seen that, and i've worked on that, but all the other IDs were still suffering of the problem.

Another way was create functions that support also the wxDC passing but this approach implies deep changes in the code that i want to avoid, as i wantto avoid to inhibit yours great job of cleanup, so i will mantain the mostdefensive way possible.

My patch scope still the one to propose a "snipet" to be included in a greater job, support for MacOSX doesn't have to be an obstacle for the mainstream but a something stimulating a step ahead.

Anyway also if was, i kno that developing code implies being slaves of infinite loops for fixing code, so do your job in full freedom, don't apologize, in the case of i'll signalate an issue here and we'll find a better solution.

== another approach ==

/* Extends the old method */
Clear_PCB(bool,wxDC *){
[does the job]