Re: Re: Fw: Re: [?? Probable Spam] Re: Comple problem

really?But i found it's not defined ?
here is my test code:

#include "stdafx.h"
#ifndef __MSVC__
#define test  1
#else
#define test 2
#endif
int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
int vartest=test;
return 0;
}

vartest=1;

i compile this code with visual studio 2005 8.05
2009-05-28

seadistant

·¢¼þÈË£º Manveru
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä£º 2009-05-28  15:58:07
ÊÕ¼þÈË£º seadistant
³­ËÍ£º
Ö÷Ì⣺ Re: Fw: Re: [?? Probable Spam] Re: [kicad-devel] Comple problem

The __MSVC__ definition is automatically defined by Microsoft compiler.
And you replied only to me, not to a list.

--
Manveru
jabber: manveru@xxxxxxxxxx

Follow ups