Preliminary Hershey patch

OK, it works pretty fine now... there is STILL one bug to fix: since
the text routines shrinks or enlarge the requested width (otherwise
text will look like crap) you 'lose' the wysiwyg in pcbnew (eeschema is
no issue since you don't specify pen width)... and I fear it will apply
to the gerber export, too :(

I even found a buglet in eeschema... if
you insert a text comment with text # (a single pound, maybe even if it
start with a pound), reloading fails (aborts the load a few line
after).

The ~ syntax is made pervasive since there is no reason to
keep the drawing routines with a parameter (and the ~ is not a useful
character anyway). Added a 'bold' flag in the structs in parallel to
the italic one. In eeschema is saved using pen width 0 for normal and
width 1 for bold, so it should be compatible.

The postscript plotter
was optimized too, instead of emitting complete line statements it
emits full paths (i.e. before there was a PS path for each segment, now
path are delimited); this removes some graphics artifacts (due to line
cap/join handling) AND output size (when distilled there can be a 10%
reduction in size). And a global variable less to care for :P

I attach
a showcase plot and the patch in its current state (i.e. not cleaned up
:P). For reference it is against SVN 1783. This is of course strictly
for testing (like all svn things :P) but in these days I'm using it for
production works without issues... (yes, they PAY me to use and modify
kicad - the modify thing in my spare time at work :D)

Ah, the
include/grfonte.h of course remain orphan after this...
 ------=_Part_9453_27180614.1243508683313 Content-Type: APPLICATION/OCTET-STREAM; name=hershey.patch

[Attachment content not displayed.] ------=_Part_9453_27180614.1243508683313 Content-Type: APPLICATION/UNKNOWN; name=hershey2.pdf

[Attachment content not displayed.] ------=_Part_9453_27180614.1243508683313--

Follow ups