Re: PCBNew with AUI proof of Concept

> Please try changing this line in the main CMakeLists.txt
>
> find_package(wxWidgets COMPONENTS gl html adv core net base QUIET)

> find_package(wxWidgets COMPONENTS gl html adv core net base aui QUIET)
>
> and after that:
>
> make rebuild_cache
> make pcbnew
>
> HTH.
> Cheers,
> Mateusz
>
> --
> AKA f3nix AKA metyl AKA skowri ;)

This fixed the problem,
I attached 2 screenshots under Files/PCBNew with AUI proofofConcept

Bugs:
- 3D Viewer toolbar
- Left and Right toolbar can be moved
- Left toolbar can't be out of the pcbnew windows
- Right toolbar if moved only 1 pixel line visible
- If window resized of pcbnew the left and right toolbar jumps back in place.
- Custom statusbar (how many nets, vias etc) cant be attached outside window. If draged next to left toolbar only one gray plane is seen.