Re: Re: New file uploaded to kicad-devel

So can I assume that the subject of this thread is *not* a New file uploaded to kicad-devel?

Please, let's not do this again. Please use a reasonable subject in your postings.

It makes it too hard to follow.

Are you talking about yanking hershey fonts out now, a month after they were put in?

Let's please start by identifying what problems we are trying to solve, enumerate them in a list please. Then more folks will be able to contribute to a solution.

Thanks,

Dick