Re: Re: Vector fonts

Am Tuesday 09 June 2009 schrieb Lorenzo:

I already have the 3098B glyphs (0x20..0x7f,0xa0..0xff UTF-8 encoding) ready
and use it now in kicad.
(hand coded long before postscript age... :-)

I even have most of european glyphs (at least greek and cyr, but obviously not
integrated in kicad).

I'm only trying to cut our local dev tree :-)

Thomas