kicad written in Lazarus (similar to delphi opensource)

Hello friends I would like to exchange an idea with friends I see quite a programming in pascal and nothing programming in C, would like to share a dream logic that I have with the permission of the developers official kicad to make a version similar to opensouce you make using the compiler Lazarus,if allowed and friends would find this interesting idea to start working on the project logically with the help of others.
I like the style and features of kicad and consider it a powerful tool but many beginners even a long time ago I was lost because the resources itis a bit hidden. So I would like to contribute more to the project