DXF export 'plotter'

As requested by someone (and given that DXF support is a given for CAD
interoperation and importing a plt is very hackish) I wrote a simple
DXF 'plotter' and integrated it in eeschema and pcbnew;

It only
creates baseline entities (lines, circles, arcs), not fancy stuff like
polylines, donuts, traces or dtext entities. Anyway the files load with
both qcad and LT 2008. It puts every colour in a different layer, so
you can send pretty schematics in DXF format (strange, peoples asks for
DXF instead of PDF for a schematic drawing!). Of course line width
isn't handled (neither dashing for comment objects, because I'm lazy :
D).

Layer color is... well... false color, since every CAD use its own
palette... units are decimils (i.e. internal units of the plotter).
With some caution the 'scale' could be implemented (caution because
wxPoint is int based, while DXF needs doubles... unless you want to
lose precision); but anyway WHAT program that read a DXF doesn't have a
'scale' command? :P

The UI work is a quick fix-up... I'd recommend an
UI redesign in both the applications, there is no consistency (scaling
to a4 is only for PS, hpgl is sometimes scalable, sometime 1:1
only...).

I'd love something like Eagle postprocessor recipes or OrCAD
CAM worksheet, but I don't know wx and anyway I suck in UI work (that
is, if you don't count 7-segment multiplexed displays as UI :D:D).

attach a couple of samples (this board is going in the ovens these
days, by the way...)
 ------=_Part_152899_20829968.1246287033299 Content-Type: APPLICATION/X-BZIP2; name=vlp-Component.dxf.bz2

[Attachment content not displayed.] ------=_Part_152899_20829968.1246287033299 Content-Type: APPLICATION/X-BZIP2; name=vlp.dxf.bz2

[Attachment content not displayed.] ------=_Part_152899_20829968.1246287033299 Content-Type: APPLICATION/OCTET-STREAM; name=dxf-plotter-r1846.patch