Re: Generic Object Properties Dialog

I like the idea about generic object properties dialog, which is dynamic
depending on which objects are selected. I remember the object properties
in Protel DXP. You had a spreadsheet like editor and an object filter.

Generally we should do more research for UI with existing software products,
just to get an idea what do we need. AND I do not mean copying! Just research.

Rok

--
Rok Markoviè
Kanardia d.o.o.