Re: Net Classes

And *your* part:
(A) user interface to create, modify, delete net classes.
(B) user interface to add a net to a class, remove a net from a class.
(C) DRC or routing enhancements which will take into consideration the
net classes of both objects in a near collision, and chose the most
restrictive distance of the two when coordinating the allowed spacings.

I am not especially fond of having the Layers tab on the Design Rules Dialog. I was thinking this would go along with our layer toolbar/goodie work as a popup that we spend a month discussing.

It does not really fit in the Design Rules Dialog and I would like to remove it or move it, if you want me to do any UI work in the morning. I can spend another half day on this tomorrow.

Dick