regression: Very slow opening of the zone settings dialog

Hi

I must say at first, I am astonished by improvements in KiCad,

With Undo/Redo feature in pcbnew there is regression when trying to
edit the zone properties. The problem is, with creating the Copy
of all ZONE_CONTAINER-s. Particular in ZONE_CONTAINER::Copy() method
where you set hatch style. This line is problematic:

m_Poly->SetHatch( src->m_Poly->GetHatchStyle() );

and I think we acctually do not need it. Hatch style is set allready
in CPolyLine::Copy().

If I comment this line everything is quick again.

Regards,
Rok

--
Rok Markovič