Re: Regression in eeschema

I agree that with such a large changeset (when I skimmed the diffs I've seen it), some bugs should be expected. And anyway it's not a release, it's a just dev version from svn!

AND I'm happy to see some migration from the legacy lists to STL containers.

The strange thing is that nobody else noticed it... well, maybe it was too soon (didn't look at the commit dates). Moreover the BOOST hypothesis was completely wrong :P oh well, just nail the bugs!

Also, my WIP patches for ISO fonts, VRML export and GenCAD export corrections merged strangely easily :D