Re: Re: Kicad libraries for pcbnew

But my main point of this is that I have little sympathy for anyone who chooses to use Cygwin, zero. And the sympathy I do have is probably the kind you have for a person of which you do not even understand their behavior.

I'm no big fan of Cygwin. There are a few useful tools that still don't
build on MinGW. For me it is namely rsync. The other annoying thing
about MinGW/msys is man pages do not work very well. Once those two
issues are resolved, Cygwin will come off my machine.

Wayne

You're so good natured I can't stand it. And I'm an ass at times.

Dick