Re: Launchpad: Mea maxima culpa

Dick!

Thank you for explaining me how this project works. I think it is enough for regaining my enthusiasm...

I believe you should produce a document from your post which should be sentto every new member of kicad devel group! It would really help.

It looks like you are experienced enough to figure out the way of handling developers. It seems that we have a lot of individualist here and the "big thing" would be to make them work as a team. Just think how many people arenow working on "code quality and conformance" and how many people could ifthey were only organized.

I really appreciate your answer
Mateusz