Re: Launchpad: Mea maxima culpa

Hi

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mateusz" <komorkiewicz@...> wrote:
"I believe you should produce a document from your post which should be sent to
every new member of kicad devel group! It would really help."

I am willing to send a statement to every new member but it would have to be very short,concise and well considered. For the moment, as the group evolves and changes it's probably best for participants to discover the structure for themselves. A fixed statement on group structure and custom is liable to become innacurate over time.

David.