A better way of selecting or un-selecting things....

Hi Everyone,

I keep having difficulties because I select more than I want to. It
seems that the components extend out beyond the lines that form them.
Could we fix this behavior?

Some ideas that might help:

1) Make it possible to select multiple items by shift clicking on each
one, and make the selection toggle. This would allow me to get rid of
the component that got selected that I didn't want, or perhaps to not
select it in the first place, because now the only way (I know) is to
drag a box around the components I want.

2) Make the area for selection be only inside boxes that denote the
component or on the lines that make it up.

Each of these ideas would help, and possibly both would be good together.

What do all the rest of you think?

Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering

--------------070206060600090207080309 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset="utf-8"; name="frohro.vcf"

begin:vcard
fn:Rob Frohne
n:Frohne;Rob
org:Walla Walla University;Engineering
adr:;;100 SW 4th Street;College Place;WA;99324;USA
email;internet:rob.frohne@...
title:Professor
tel;work:509 527 2075
x-mozilla-html:FALSE