Re: Color of Close Buttons....

Rob Frohne wrote:
Hi,

What is the significance of the color of the buttons in the dialog windows? I note that the Close isn't the same color for the Annotate Dialog as it is for the ERC dialog in EESchema.

Rob

For this question to get any traction, I suggest you pick out a specific dialog window, then go to the revision control system history and ask a specific programmer about a specific dialog.

Generally I would say that we should be following what is discussed in our UIpolicy.txt (which is a pointer to other more elaborate docs), unless somebody can justify doing otherwise in a specific instance.

Dick