Re: Color of Close Buttons....

Rob Frohne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the significance of the color of the buttons in the dialog
> windows? I note that the Close isn't the same color for the Annotate
> Dialog as it is for the ERC dialog in EESchema.

Rob,

You must be using the last release version of Kicad. The current
development version dialog buttons should not have any colors other than
that of current UI theme of your system. You can download the binaries
for a more recent development version from the Kicad wiki or checkout
the latest source with subversion.

Wayne