Re: Color of Close Buttons....

Hi Wayne,

You are right indeed. I have been working on a network analyzer design
using it. But motivation has grown to work on Kicad as well so I am
getting the development environment set up and doing a little code
reading. The bug reports I have submitted as well as comments like this
one were on the stable version.

Thanks for the good word. It is good to see progress happening.

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering

 --------------000009030609020605020501 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset="utf-8"; name="frohro.vcf"

begin:vcard
fn:Rob Frohne
n:Frohne;Rob
org:Walla Walla University;Engineering
adr:;;100 SW 4th Street;College Place;WA;99324;USA
email;internet:rob.frohne@...
title:Professor
tel;work:509 527 2075
x-mozilla-html:FALSE