Re: Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

I must be a little behind because I remember when first trying this 'script',
it was a real shell script that outputted translated code in text mode.
I must have missed the addition of GUI and C++ program or I am confusing it with something else.
I tried to search Yahoo groups for the 'old' script but it does not work for messages after May 2009 so I reported it to Yahoo.

Mateusz, did you have shell script at the beginning?

Wayne,
I only worked with PCBnew so no conflict with you taking on EESchema.
Martin

Follow ups