Re: Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

kajdas wrote:
I must be a little behind because I remember when first trying this 'script',
it was a real shell script that outputted translated code in text mode.
I must have missed the addition of GUI and C++ program or I am confusing it with something else.
I tried to search Yahoo groups for the 'old' script but it does not work for messages after May 2009 so I reported it to Yahoo.

Are you serious? We cannot search our own postings back more than 5 months? Bad bad bad yahoo groups.

This is great motivation to find something better.

It is like have nothing written down, all of your family history is in your grandfather's head, and then something terrible happens to him.

Maybe a yahooer did a program change, did not run a regression test, and broke the search code.

Dick