Re: Bug - with power parts? [2 Attachments]

Brian Sidebotham a écrit :

[Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Brian Sidebotham included below]

Hi Guys,

I'm asking this here because this is relevant to the current SVN code.
I have attached two screenshots. One is with the current stable
release 2009-02-16-final (kicad-old-schema. jpg) which looks fine, and
the other is from current SVN (kicad-new-schema. jpg).

I have no problems.
Are you sure the Show Hidden Pins is disable in Eeschema ?

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
Grenoble France