Re: Gathering ideas of library and module improvement.

> These discussions usually lead nowhere until you have a qualified
> developer in hand with about a man-month to actually do the coding.
>

> I would start there. Only then does finalizing a design make most
> sense. Otherwise it will end up being a wish list that gets forgotten
> in 30 days.
>
> I don't think we want to make this email list into a "wishlist graveyard".
>
> So recruit first, then design, then code. That is my suggestion.
>

> Dick

I think you are right! The list is a big "wishlist graveyard".

The thing is some things can be done in many different way and
we waste a lot of time just discussing them. At the end it is really
hard to collect some people to actually do it.

As you said, the best way to solve this problem will be to create a "taskforce".
Group of people capable to do at least 7 hours of coding per week under thesupervision of a leader (someone with a lot of experience and access to svn). Leader should moderate the discussion and make the plan, then he shouldcheck the work of others and commit it to svn.

So is there anyone from experienced kicad developers who would like to leadthe group named "web based repository"?

Are there any developers (with enough free time) willing to help him?

If not, then there is no point in discussing it at all!