Patch: Pin Edit tidyup

--001636416e652cdd910478092732 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Hi Guys,

I have attached a patch to clean up some of the pin editing code. It
fixes the following bugs:

(1) A new pin was always created with the pin command in libedit, even
if the cancel button was pressed in the dialog. Now the cancel button
deletes the new pin instance*
(2) Moving a pin was destroying the display in libedit, it no longer does
(3) When editing a pin, having edited a property and pressed okay the
next left button click would move the edited pin. This no longer
happens.

* To cancel this, I created a new flag IS_CANCELLED, this might not be
the right way to go about fixing this problem. If not, then any
pointers to a preferred method are more than welcome.

I spotted a few other bugs today too, I'll try and zap them tomorrow.

This patch is against SVN rev 2086

Wayne, appologies if you are working in this area and were intending
to get around to these. I had to create several components today so I
thought I'd have a look at fixing the niggles.

Best Regards,

Brian.
 --001636416e652cdd910478092732 Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="pinedit.patch"

[Attachment content not displayed.] --001636416e652cdd910478092732--

Follow ups