Re: How much does the 3.0 wxString sucks?

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lorenzo" <lomarcan@...> wrote:
> I wanted to try the new AUI look, just for kicks (yes, I know that 2.9 isn't stable)

> Removed wx 2.9, back to stable 2.8. Hating wxWidgets more than ever:P
> (clean C GTK+ is still the best for me:D)
>
> End of the rant... just to made clear that probably how you built wx HAS implication on the code...

Lorenzo, aui works also with wx2.8.
Anyway AUI look at the moment is the same of not having them, i've respected the old Look in all and so panels aren't programmed to be detached.

You shouldn't feel too much the difference so, but you can always add some lines and give them some hints :)

--
Marco