Re: Rev 2091 build problem under mingw

Manveru wrote:

2009/11/13 Dick Hollenbeck <dick@... <mailto:dick@...>>

[...]
> Adding dummy config.h file solves the problem for now.

Do not do this. Let CMake generate config.h into your build
directory.

But do not. Doing make rebuild_cache, even launching reconfiguration from GUI does not solve this. Strange thing is that yesterday at home I did not have this problem. I will try to investigate more what is happening.

CMakeModules/PerformFeatureChecks.cmake

is the file that is included into topmost CMakeLists.txt to generate the config.h in the build directory.

For precaution, I would do an out of tree build, and do not have any spaces in your directory names, but this is just guessing.

Dick