Re: Patch to fix a boundary box bug [4 Attachments]

Thanks Brian,

This behavior has bothered me a lot as well. I think your patches will
improve things.

How do you make the boundary boxes visible? I have had a lot of trouble
selecting things with the present method because I would have to guess
what things might be in the selection box and I was usually wrong.
Seeing the box helps a lot.

Also, I took a look at the code to see if we could have a control left
click keep selecting items and add them to the selected list. I got
sidetracked on this task, but I still think it would be a big help as
well. It appears your skills are better than mine. You might want to
look at it too. :-)

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering

 --------------000204070006060700030906 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset="utf-8"; name="frohro.vcf"

begin:vcard
fn:Rob Frohne
n:Frohne;Rob
org:Walla Walla University;Engineering
adr:;;100 SW 4th Street;College Place;WA;99324;USA
email;internet:rob.frohne@...
title:Professor
tel;work:509 527 2075
x-mozilla-html:FALSE