target specctra_test

Wayne,

Can you please try and build target

specctra_test

i.e.

$ make specctra_test

after you edit specctra.cpp and uncomment #define STANDALONE

please.

Your

DECLARE_APP( WinEDA_App );

in appl_wxstruct.h

is too presumptive about what kind of application I want to build. I want to build a console application, not a wxWidgets application. specctra_test is a DSN file beautifier, and I need to build it to fix some bugs I introduced.

This worked previously, the output I get now is

Linking CXX executable specctra_test
../common/libcommon.a(about_kicad.cpp.o): In function `InitKiCadAbout(wxAboutDialogInfo&)':
about_kicad.cpp:(.text+0xf5): undefined reference to `wxGetApp()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [pcbnew/specctra_test] Error 1
make[2]: *** [pcbnew/CMakeFiles/specctra_test.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [pcbnew/CMakeFiles/specctra_test.dir/rule] Error 2
make: *** [specctra_test] Error 2

I cannot finish testing my DSNLEXER surgery without this standalone test application.

Thanks,

Dick

Follow ups