Re: R2217 bugs

With Dick's 2200-svn commit pcbnew starts up as expected but all the other controls i see refreshing when i zoom. The zoom flashing seem to be gone with these commits. The kit-dev-colfire-xilinx was really bad with with zooming before, specially when all the zones where filled.

Does anybody have this problems also with wxGTK 2.8.10 on Linux that the toolbars, menubar and statusbar flashes?

Kind Regards,
Jerry