Re: R2217 bugs

I compiled latest SVN and eeschema works very good, only with pcbnew i get a segmentation fault after it loads (only the application). If i run it in valgrind it takes some time to load and loads all even the border referenceand then it crashes. Eventually I can give the valgrind output.I need to do further testing with which commit this happens.