Re: Re: R2217 bugs

jean-pierre.charras@... wrote:

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

My layer widget work is going to require AUI support, so I wonder if we
should simply cross the bridge into wxAUI land now and not look back.

>From my limited understanding of the MAC, it seems these two AUI
settings have been needed for a Mac for some time now.

Dick

No problem.
Kicad works fine now with -DKICAD_AUIMANAGER= ON and -DKICAD_AUITOOLBAR= ON options
These options are used to create AUI toolbars or managed windows
Your layer widget dialog does not depend on these options.

Yes it does and yes it will. I intend for it to be a dockable panel, and I hope to finish it up this weekend.

I second what Wayne said.

Dick