Re: wxGCDC (was Re: Re: R2217 bugs)

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010, emmedics4 wrote:

The application for example manages the ZOOM itself and probably could rely
on what is already exposed by the library or for example we could use
graphic calls with group primitives instead with single primitives.

The grouping of the primitives and caching were very important when gEDA gschem was ported to Cairo (geda-dev). I'd very much like to see how this can be done on wx. Some googling seem to get just to the code that uses Cairo natively from wx... Especially wxPython examples would help me a lot.

-Vesa