Hot key behavior on MAC.

Jerry,

I noticed that you hard coded the hot keys on the pcbnew menu bar (I
haven't looked at the other Kicad app menus) for MAC only but left the
hot key configuration menu in place. Won't Mac users be surprised when
changing their hot key preferences doesn't make any difference? Does
the current hot key implementation not work on a MAC? I know the
current hot key implementation is less than ideal, but is having a
different behavior on the MAC the correct way to resolve the problem?
If the MAC menus short cuts must be hard coded, is there a better way to
implement this? The less often I see #ifdef/#else/#endif in the source
code the better.