MenuBar (Re)organisation and cleanup

Hello All,

As you already noticed Jean-Pierre and I did enhance the menubars of almostall the applications. In the beginning this will be new and irritating butthis is better than before and fits also "standard to other applications".

@Jean-Pierre: Would it not be better in eeschema to change the whole sentences of save, save as and save project as in pcbnew. The extra information can be put in the statusbar message. And the users that using the application know which file it is going to save if you have the mainframe. Except forthe libedit and modeditors. So i prefer to modify the normal operations toSave, Save as... and Save Project. Look at PCBNew if you not already noticed.

We are moving up, and OS X prerelease is getting close. Marco and I will take care of it and possibly other people will.

Keep it up,

Kind Regards,
Jerry Jacobs

Follow ups