Re: Lastest SVN versions: Edited net names not showing

These builds are built by means of gcc. Wine is not used. Built on Linux (Kubuntu 9.10) - cs_CZ locale. Crosscompiled.

Any help or advice how to correct the separator error appreciated.

Dll package is at the end of the page - just scroll down.

Milan