Re: Re: dialog_display_options_base

emmedics4 wrote:
--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...> wrote:

Marco,
Thanks for your efforts, we are really enjoying the results of your work. If you save off the current *.cpp file, fix up the *.fbp, generate a new *.cpp and do a diff between the old and new *.cpp files, this will offer you some assurance that your *.fbp work is good.

This crosschecking is what i were doing and sadly there are new incongruences between fbp files and generated code, i think we wish recover after the release.

1) we are nearing a release, so starting a task that cannot be completed within a couple of weeks is probably best left to be done after the release. (Jean-Pierre should probably set that deadline, don't know that we have one yet? I suspect he waiting for my work, and I am working on PCBNEW layer widget incorporation today and should be done within a day or two.)

This was what i were thinking too, at this point i think is better refine what were already done postponing this work after the release when we could have
more time to work on.
Sadly the WX port for 64 bit OSX is really recent and adjustments and bugs are
to be respectively taken and tackled i hope that some #ifdef could be eliminated
once the tickets opened with wx developers are resolved.

OK, I am looking forward to seeing you move forward with the re-organized preferences after the release.

Dick