Re: About layer widget

jean-pierre.charras@... wrote:

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :
Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

I will add to LAYER_WIDGET: SetRenderState(), GetRenderState(), SetLayerColor(), GetLayerColor().

Ok, LAYER_WIDGET API changes committed. I got slammed at work this week, I am having to do paid work this weekend, and will have no time to work on Kicad. But I remain committed to Kicad, I just have to postpone my efforts a little more.

Sorry,

Dick

Thanks, Dick,
With yours last commits, I can now easily continue the code cleaning I started, and starting doc update for pcbnew.
For me Pcbnew works fine.

Jean-Pierre,

Thanks for all that you do. The "customers" will be very pleased I think to receive the upcoming release.

You do a very fine job!

Dick