Re: Re: wxDC break through update.

Wayne Stambaugh kirjoitti:

> current screen will get drawn. The change didn't appear to cause any
> problems on GTK either. I just committed the changes so let me know if
> you find any other problems.

Small cross cursor uses suspicious amounts of cpu and screen wide cross
is completely unusable on an empty board. Silk layers get too eager
clipping as does scrolling.

Concentric elements get messed up (round hole pads) as the center
coordinate jumps around two or so pixels. Maybe some things are defined
with pixel center coordinate points and others pixel edge and everything
gets rounded the wrong way?

This is just with WX_ZOOM, no wxGCDC.

I hope these bug reports work as an encouragement to the work, though.

-Vesa