Re: Re: wxDC break through update.

wafeliron wrote:
Maybe a other idea is to trash the array of values and to have only a zooming delta value. This is also how it normaly works, now it feels not very smooth for the eye. Its only a idea. For example if zoom is 100% and user selects a delta of 2, every time the percentage is increased or decreased by 2.

Regards,
Jerry

6 months ago, we only spent about 50 emails talking about zoom steps. Maybe we should make it a weekly debate and award weekly prizes to that week's winner.

The magnitude of the magnification at each step is not a constant. And if it were, there is no reason to assume that this would lead to a pleasant user experience.

Dick