Re: Feb10 Release. Unable to change track width of

alidoig1234 a écrit :
Sorry to post before anyone responded to my previous one, but having placed my components I have hit a brick wall that might require me to revert to the previous release already.

I have been able to add a new net class to the design rule dialogue, and apply it to selected nets, but I cannot find a way exit the dialogue and save my changes. The same applies to the global design rules tab, meaning I have no way to change track widths from the default.

Maybe this is user error, but I have been trying for ages to figure out how to apply my own rules. For once, I really do hope it is user error.

Do you mean you do not have the Ok button on the bottom of the dialog ?

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LAB - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche